Timing of a High Hang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing of a High Hang

I've looked through the official Q&A and have not seen this question posted; I also do not have the account clearance to post to the official Q&A. Please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere.

If a robot is performing a high hang at T=0, but unpowered at the end of the match the robot drifts back down before a referee can verify by sliding a hub underneath, does that still count as a high hang? We were thinking perhaps before the match, we could show the referees the robot is high-hang capable, but it will not hold without power.

easily solved through programming.. just put a motor hold command and you should be good... what programming language are you using?

Comment

Modkit. I guess we've been missing the "set Holding to ON" command all this time. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Is there an official Referee decision on how long a robot has to hang? We had 1 at League that was up, drifted down, and then back up. The final "high hang" technically occured after the match was over.

Comment

It's where the robot is at t=0

Comment

Working...
          X